No products in the cart.
- 5 cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Place nuts on a baking sheet. Add remaining ingredients and mix with your hands to evenly coat.
- Bake until nuts are browned and toasted, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, transfer to a bowl, and serve.